#FutureSydney The Aerotropolis. "The Biggest Jobs Boom in NSW’s History".
The Western Sydney Aerotropolis, is a multi-billion-dollar development to complement the upcoming Western Sydney Airport at Badgerys Creek.
The Aerotropolis will create an innovation precinct and a home for technology, science and creative industries, ensuring the Western Parkland City has:
• World class jobs, creating more than 100,000 new job opportunities, the biggest jobs boom in NSW’s history
• Excellent access and connectivity, provided through public infrastructure
• Excellent liveability, where a 'beyond business as usual' approach will focus on creating a cooler and greener city
The Aerotropolis will make the most of the Western Sydney Infrastructure Plan, a NSW and Federal Government investment program to upgrade rail and roads including:
• Bringelly Road upgrade
• Elizabeth Drive
• M12 Motorway linking the M7 Motorway to the Western Sydney International (Nancy Bird Walton) Airport
• The Northern Road upgrade
• Sydney Metro – Western Sydney Airport
Source: NSW Department of Planning, Industry and Environment