Exhibit At HEAW Expo. Download: Brochure, Floorplan & Exhibitor Info:
If you have any questions or would like to exhibit, please fill in the form on the left-hand side. We will respond the same day with all information. This is the fastest way we will respond as we have a large number of people we are liaising with.
Interested In Exhibiting or Sponsoring:
Fill in the form on the left
100 Harris St, Sydney, NSW, 2009
5th Floor, 131 Finsbury Pavement
London, EC2A 1NT, United Kingdom
Event Timings & Show Info
Please register your tickets in advance of the event: Register Tickets Here
Plan your visit: What's On
Wednesday, 1st May 2024: 9:00am - 5:00pm (networking events until 8:00pm)
Thursday, 2nd May 2024: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Halls 1-4, International Convention Centre Sydney (ICC Sydney)
14 Darling Dr, Sydney NSW 2000
Located in the heart of Darling Harbour, ICC Sydney is easily accessible by train, bus, light rail, coach and foot with only a 10-minute walk from Central and Town Hall train stations.
- Train: Town Hall and Central Stations are a 10-minute walk from ICC Sydney
- Light rail: The Light Rail travels right through a number of Darling Harbour stations including ICC Sydney’s stops, Convention Centre and Exhibition Centre. The Light Rail starts at Central Station in the CBD and travels to Dulwich Hill in the inner west
- Bus: Bus routes 389 and 501 stop at Harris Street near Allen Street – a 10-minute walk from ICC Sydney
- Ferry: Cruise into Darling Harbour on a ferry with direct services from Circular Quay, King Street Wharf or Pyrmont Bay Wharf
- Taxi/Drop off: The best taxi drop off and pick up locations include the new Iron Wharf Place and Zollner Circuit, both accessed via Darling Drive
- Parking: ICC Sydney has two car parks located within the venue. There are a number of secure car parks located in and around Darling Harbour - the closest is located at Harbourside Car Park, 100 Murray Street, Pyrmont.